|Graphic Organizer to Write Essays|
|File Size:||47 kb|
Step 1: Weight of essay questions on Paper 1, 2 and 3
- Paper 1: section B requires an essay-like "extended response" which accounts for 15 marks out of 60. Use approximately 20-25 minutes on section B, and include annotated maps/diagrams where appropriate.
- Paper 2: each one of the Document-Based Questionnaire (DBQ) on Paper 2 accounts for 20 marks. The last question on each DBQ is always longer and requires an essay-like "extended-response" which accounts for half the marks. Use approximately 20 minutes for each essay-like question and include annotated maps/diagrams where appropriate.
- Paper 3 (HL only): you have one hour to answer a 2-part essay question. Use approximately 25 minutes for part A (=10 marks) and 35 minutes for part B (=15 marks), and include annotated maps/diagrams where appropriate for both part A and part B.
- SL: essays = 41% of the written exam (15 marks for p1 + 2x10 marks for p2)
- HL: essays = 54% of the written exam (15 marks for p1 + 3x10 marks for p2 + 25 marks for p3)
Step 2: Expectations for top marks
- Well-developed answer to all or most aspects of the question (see step 3-4 below)
- Detailed references to a variety of specific case-studies and named examples to support the answer
- Appropriate and frequent use of the terminology (e.g. "carrying capacity", "time-space convergence", "distance-decay principle")
- Clear and well-articulated structure (see step 6 below)
- Well-balanced attempt at evaluation or synthesis (e.g. pros and cons, limitations, exceptions)
- Clear and relevant annotated maps and diagrams as often as is appropriate (see step 7)
Step 3: Understanding the keywords in the essay question
Step 6: Common essay structures in Geography
It is CRITICAL to skip lines to clearly indicate to the reader that you have an organized structure and that you are separating each part of your argument:
- After the introduction: skip 3-4 lines
- Between each topic: skip 1 full line
- Before the conclusion: skip 3-4 lines
Step 7: Annotated Maps & Diagrams
Note: "DESCRIBE" (=what?) is different from "EXPLAIN" (=why or how?)
Step 4: Interpreting the essay title
Look carefully at the essay title and carry out the following:
Step 5: Brief introduction (3-5 lines)
A good introduction must be brief and include the following 3 elements:
Annotated maps and diagrams are expected for any essay-like or extended response and in the Fieldwork (wherever appropriate):
Annnotated maps and diagramsMUST feature the following elements:
When it comes to writing essays on geography, it requires the students to properly converse the particular topic. In relation to physical and social science, the study regarding the world is known as Geography. The internet is a place where you can find limitless information of Geography. The study of Geography covers the history of world, atmospheric environment, and people of the earth and the landscapes of earth.
Geography essays writing must be done in a way where the topic needs to be tamed as per the requirements – which most of the time is not easy for students. Researching and choosing the right topic are two most important factors when it comes to writing a geography paper. Given how much a student has to study, they do not get the time to put their heart and effort into producing an A grade paper.
If you have the do my geography essay need in your mind after wondering how much time you have to invest in writing a quality paper and carrying out research, Thesis Writer is the best place for you. We understand that students who are looking for writing help require good paper writers in terms of maximizing their grades. Thesis Writer offers academic papers on cheap prices and offers the best writing services. We cover geography essays on the following lands United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, Asia.
Writers Per Hour is an essay writing center that offers help to students in writing a custom geography essay. From draft to on time delivery and from fully researched paper to offering free revisions – WritersPerHour covering every aspect in terms of fulfilling the needs of students.
Geography Papers We Can Write To You
With the Writers Per Hour, there is no need to worry about your geography paper as we have the experience and the right set of writers to produce the type of paper you are looking for. Following are the type of geography papers we provide:
- Research papers in geography
- Coursework related to geography
- Geography thesis
- Geography dissertations
- Geography exam papers and a levels papers
Our team of academic writers understands the value of your university degree essays and therefore, the entire essay is written from the scratch, regardless of what the topic is.
Help With A Geography Essay On Any Topic And Format
When a student is assigned or chooses to write a paper on a geography topic, there are a lot of sub-areas which he or she can choose from. As geography is a study of the earth, there is no limit in terms of choosing a topic. Thesis Writer understands how diversified the subjects is therefore, we have hired academic writers who possess knowledge in different areas of geography: Geography essays on volcanoes, Geography essays on development, Essays on population growth, Urban geography essays, Geography issues essays, Rainforest essay.
Apart from the areas, following are the type of essays our writers ace at when it comes to producing essays for geography topics: IB extended essays, Reflective essays, Research essays, Short essays.
As a university student, instructors mark students on following the right academic paper format. Keeping that in mind, our team of experts formats the essays in the following styles: APA, MLA. Harvard, Oxford, Chicago, Turabian.
Analytical Essay Sample - Geography
The purpose of this review is to examine how work, workers, and Space are related in the film. This is a 3 page, double space paper. Keep the review succinct, analytical rather than summative, and relevant to the course. You should focus on 2-3 themes covered in the course that help you relate the film or song to labor geography (ex.: exploitation; post-Fordism; social reproduction; etc.) Consider how these themes are spatial (ex.: Where is the workplace and how is it spatially organized? How is the workplace designed and how does design shape power relations therein? What is your relationship to workers in other places?) Cite and discuss 2 or more academic articles to reinforce your thesis and main arguments. Organize your review as you would do for a standard academic essay, including a thesis statement, introduction, body, and conclusion. Choose any film/song that interests you
- Academic Level: Undergraduate 1-2
- Type of paper: Analytical Essay
- Discipline: Geography
- Citation Style: APA
- Pages: 4
- Deadline 8 hours
- Price for similar paper: $104.97
Writer's Short BIO
- Professional Academic writer more than 4 years
- Best in Life Sciences, Music, Poetry, History
- Areas: Academic, Articles, Report, Homework
More Samples Samples Collection
Hire Us To Write Your Geography Essays
Writers Per Hour believes in offering effective writing services which is worth every penny a student spends. Regardless of what the deadline is, our academic writers make your paper fast in 8, 12, 24 and 48 hours of deadline.
Hire the us today to make sure you graduate your high school, college and university with the best grades.